Tasks and problems
- There are numerous places and methods of storing documents
- A lot of documents of various types
- Electronic documents should be kept in compliance with all regulations
- It is necessary to provide state services and carry out governmental functions related to providing information and documents in required terms
- Electronic archiving systems are disparate, there are archives of various types, architecture, based on different platforms and storage media. It is necessary to maintain them and keep them up-to-date.
- Separate budgets development and maintenance of these system for each institutions (every institution has to pay at least once for archive development, and then for its modernization and technical support).
A service for development and maintenance of a Unified institutional electronic archive for state and municipal institutions (the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Finances, the Tax Service, and others).
The solution provides a unified storage platform for working with documentation, grants the capabilities of automated archive keeping and providing access to necessary documents.
- Centralized long-term document storage.
- Guaranteeing the integrity and the genuineness of electronic documents during the entire storage duration
- (legal validity support).
- Automated search and timely document delivery on demand.
- Capabilities of storage and working with unstructured documents and files of various formats.
- Providing access to documents from any geographical location.
- Provided electronic service can be chargeable with amount of payment dependent on used functionality
- Absence of payments for user licenses, equipment purchasing and implementation
- Possibility of cloud-based or data center hosting
- Cost reduction
- For solution development (no recurrent payments for archive development)
- For solution maintenance
- Decreased expenditures on document storage
- Document archive occupies less physical space
- Execution of governmental functions and delivery of services in due time.
- Improved document access control and monitoring.
- Increased reliability and storage security.