The Novacom unified RD management system allows to develop united principles of RD management, checking for data correctness, and integrating with business applications
Building a unified information environment is one of the most important objectives of business process optimization. It is a common situation that data use and accumulation is decentralized, and many documents are stored at different places simultaneously.
As a result, information is duplicated and incorrectly used, which leads to errors in information exchange, uncoordinated actions and considerable financial expenses.
Implementation of a unified reference data (RD) system allows to streamline this process, improve interaction of departments in the field of work with reference data and considerably cut down expenses.
What is unified RD management system?
The Novacom unified RD management system allows to develop united principles of RD management, checking for data correctness, and integrating with business applications.
The unified RD management system is a combination of information, technical, software, regulatory and methodological tools designed for managing, keeping and using the enterprise-level RD in companies with complex regional structure or non-unified information environment.
Tasks and objectives
- Ensuring integration of corporate information systems at the reference data level
- Development and maintenance of a single reference data management center, and keeping the change history
- Improved data quality in information systems
- Increased accessibility and trustworthiness of corporate business performance information
- Improved business process manageability due to implementation of common regulations and rules of regulatory and reference information keeping
- Increased timeliness and efficiency of corporate management
- Automation of application processing procedure for requests related to making amendments and additions to existing reference and regulatory data, application completion monitoring
- Export of reference and regulatory data on user demand or following the adopted regulation.
- Meta description management:
- Creation of a new reference book;
- Definition and configuration of the reference book structure.
- Reference and regulatory data keeping:
- Reference and regulatory data browsing, sorting and filtering;
- Processing of applications on introduction of modifications into existing reference and regulatory data;
- Processing the history of changes for regulatory and reference data.
- Regulatory and reference data export:
- Export of regulatory and reference data actual at the present day;
- Export of regulatory and reference data updates related to a specific period.
- User sections and actions audit;
- Regulatory and reference data export request audit.
- User management;
- System configuration;
- Notification delivery.
- System implementation allows to cut down regulatory and reference data keeping costs in the organization, its regional units and affiliates.
- Regulatory and reference data are precise and trustworthy, using common reference books leads to increased accuracy and trustworthiness of consolidated corporate reporting, reduced time and labor costs needed to generate reporting.
Benefits for executives
- Data correctness
- Simplified regulatory and reference data request process
- Efficient decision making
- Reduction of time and financial costs for system maintenance
- Acceleration of corporate business processes