- to organize exchange of e-requests
- to organize work with reports from citizens
- to improve legal literacy of Belarusian citizens
- to ensure information security of the portal
The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus is a republican body of State administration that is subordinate to the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, but on separate issues of its legal activity to the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The system of the Ministry of Justice includes more than 500 organizations. Every organization has its website or page in the Internet. These resources provide only information and reference services.
- a high volume of manual paper work;
- a long and labor-intensive process in requesting access to information and (or) documents that are necessary for notarial actions or judicial proceedings.
An important task was also set to the portal to improve Belarusian citizens’ legal awareness.
The portal is a high-load web tool which allows organizations included into the system of the Ministry of Justice to exchange e-requests, legal documents, information about individuals and legal entities, archive documents and other information, which can be used for notarial actions. The portal also provides feedback to the citizens, gives them a possibility to apply with their offers, notices and complains using the portal, the employees of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus can answer such requests via the portal. All documents on the portal are classified: some of them get the status of restricted distribution (personal data of citizens), the others – the status “For Official Use Only” (for example, court information). Relevant information security tools are chosen for every information type in this classification. Users with a certificate or a personal key can receive detailed information.
A mobile version and an accessibility version of the portal were also developed.
Nowadays our specialists work on the system evolution and support.
- The e-requests exchange makes possible to decrease the load on the employees of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus.
- The “One Contact” function gives a possibility to the citizens to make requests to the organizations of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus without visiting the relevant authorities.
- The portal improves legal awareness of the citizens of the Republic of Belarus.